THE BOOK IS DONE.


My God. It's really done. Seriously. Four years of work has been compiled and completed, and is almost ready to be sent off to the printer.

There were many times when I seriously doubted that this day was going to come. It has been a Herculean struggle to get to this point...the point where there truly is no turning back.

This is what I've been waiting for, for so many months now. You have to understand...for someone like myself who normally has the patience of an 8-year old, putting together not only this book but my publishing company as well, has been a monumental exercise in restraint and long-term planning.

There are still many obstacles ahead, and the headaches that are going to come with them. But we're finally HERE. And ready to take the next step.

Hello, destiny. It's me again.

Comments

Popular Posts