Recent Internet Stuff Of Mine

Hello universe,

Yes, once again it's been a long time between posts, but that's something that's going to change pretty soon, since I'm likely going to have a bunch of things to post about in the near future. One of the things that's been keeping me busy is my writings for other web sites, which has picked up somewhat as of late. Here's a link to my review of the classic L.A. rave Flammable Liquid's 20-Year Anniversary Reunion Show:

www.urb.com/2011/09/30/live-review-flammable-liquid-20-year-anniversary-reunion/

And here's a link to a piece I wrote for Magnetic Magazine about plastic cameras:

www.magneticmag.com/2012/01/plastic-cameras-ready-prepare-to-flash/

Hope that provides you guys with some entertainment for the time being. More cool stuff to come soon.


Michael

Comments

Popular Posts