Shooting for Diana Ross - post-Hollywood Bowl, Part 1

Hey everyone,

BIG NEWS, which I had to sit on for the longest time, until I received confirmation. Well, now it can be told: I was hired by the one and only DIANA ROSS to photograph her performance at the Hollywood Bowl on June 16th. Yes, the original diva, the Queen of Motown, decided to tap me for this huge event. The show was a smashing success, and I got some fantastic images out of it. Unfortunately, due to photo restrictions from the Hollywood Bowl, I cannot post images from the show.

However, this doesn't mean that you're not gonna see anything from this event! That's because Miss Ross has posted some images from that night on social media, and I'm going to post some screen grabs here for your enjoyment:







 There were MANY more images taken this night, but this is what we can put up, for now. In the meantime, I'm happy to report that Miss Ross was very pleased with the results--and let me tell you, when you've got a happy Diana Ross on the other end of the phone, your heart skips just a bit. Future work may be in the works...stay tuned!


Comments

Popular Posts