From the archives: Neverland in color negative film

 I went diving into my raving film archives recently, in a section that's been quite neglected over the years: my color negative section. This type of images has been overlooked by me because quite honestly, most of the time color negative film produces an inferior image to that of color slide. It has less contrast, as well as inferior color and sharpness. To be honest, the only real reason I was using this film was that a couple of my magazines required it. Nevertheless, there's still some good material in there, and I pulled some of it out for your enjoyment. These are from NEVERLAND, a 1998 rave held at the San Bernardino National Orange Show Events Center. Enjoy the trip back!










DJ Jason Blakemore


DJs Christopher Lawrence & Jason Blakemore


Comments

Popular Posts