Laura Bush


Former First Lady Laura Bush, speaking at the Los Angeles Police Foundation's annual True Blue Gala. This was held on the roof of one of the parking structures at L.A. Live, downtown. The LAPF is the largest source of private financial support for the LAPD, as the department traditionally has monetary needs that the city couldn't possibly cover, even if it were in the black. Also had the unexpected pleasure of shooting Placido Domingo performing at this event, too.


Lots of stuff coming up. It looks like I'll be crewing on the Cypress Hill Smoke Out next week. It's been a long time since I've done the Smoke Out...a long way from those Insider magazine days. Should be interesting. I also might be heading to South Korea in mid-November, with my good friend Mark Lewis. Keeping my fingers crossed about that one. Will keep you posted...

Comments

Popular Posts