New Video: ME at the Monday Social

This is so funny. I honestly thought I would be one of the last candidates possible for a reality show, but apparently my friend Eric Ede thinks differently. Let me explain: a number of weeks ago, he proposed the idea of a show (or at least video presentation) of me going around L.A. clubland, doing what I do. No, I meant my photography. What did you think I was talking about, you nasty pervert? Anyway, I finally agreed to let Eric follow me around with his video camera at the Monday Social on the 11th, during Dave Aude's birthday party there. I had to cut out earlier than I would've liked, but I think we got enough to put together...a good beginning. No really, it's a decent start, but definitely not a finished product. But anyway, here's the link:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbLBwYJ_9EU&feature=player_embedded



Feedback is appreciated. I personally think we need to get footage from at least one or two other nights, in different venues, to make the thing really pop. There's some stuff that we shot that was not included in this cut that I think would make good additions, so I need to talk with Eric about this. The sound inside the clubs needs to be worked on as well...either that, or we're gonna have to start running subtitles like on Jersey Shore!


More footage to come later. Now I have to depart and prepare for the Cypress Hill Smoke-Out tomorrow...yes, I'm shooting as part of the production crew, as predicted. I'll be shooting the Stoned Garden stage...meaning the dance music stage, appropriate, no? Will provide a wrap-up of that sometime afterward--could be a while, considering I'll be working a 14-hour day tomorrow. This will be the first Smoke-Out I've worked on since 2003, and it's definitely gonna be a marathon. Wish me luck...

Comments

Popular Posts