Goin' back to Freestyle...

Hey all,

Got some very good news on the employment front: my friends at Freestyle Photographic Supplies have agreed to bring me back into their fold, as supervisor of sales down at their distribution center down in Santa Fe Springs. For those of you who are not familiar with Freestyle, they are the premier retail outlet and distributor for traditional darkroom supplies in the United States...and I know this because I was with them for seven years until late 2009. No joke, folks (and I'm not just saying this because they're paying my bills again)--these guys are the real deal. If you want proof, and are in the Hollywood area, just pay a visit to their retail store on Sunset & Normandie and see the mind-blowing assortment of film cameras, papers, films and supplies they have available on a regular basis. If that doesn't satisfy you, take a peek in their galleries, which feature some of the most impressive film and mixed-media pieces you'll see on the West Coast. Plus, the all-star lineup that is their Advisory Board of Photographic Professionals is enough to make any fan of darkroom photography salivate...people like John Sexton, David Burnett, Dan Burkholder, Elizabeth Opalenik, Kim Weston and so many, many more. If you don't believe me, go to www.freestylephoto.biz and have a look for yourself. If you have any interest in black & white, color or instant film photography at all, Freestyle is the place to go, and I am soooooooo glad to be associated with them again. YES!

Comments

Popular Posts