Betty White is an animal (lover)



Spent the late afternoon/early evening at the L.A. Zoo today, shooting the 40th Annual Beastly Ball fundraiser. This year they honored the fantastic Betty White, who as most SoCal residents know has been a long-long-longtime supporter of the zoo and of animal causes in general. I'm not really one to go tooting celebrities' horns (I leave that to "ET" and the like), but I've gotta say, Betty White is the real deal. She really is as sweet and gracious in person as she appears on screen, and she's also sharp as a tack. This is the second time in a few weeks that I've shot her at an event, and it really is a pleasure to do so. I wish more celebs would exhibit the poise and genuine-ness that she does; it would make my job a lot more enjoyable sometimes.
Oh yeah, and she looks great with a snake, too.

Comments

Popular Posts