Diana Ross, Live @ the Nokia Theatre @ L.A. Live


Well, this was certainly a highlight of this year for me, so far...the chance to shoot the original pop diva, Miss Diana Ross, live in concert at the Nokia Theatre last night. This shot was taken right at the beginning of her show, as she was being raised up through the stage floor to the top of the staircase that made up the rear of the stage. I shot this from wayyyyyy back, near the soundboard with my 200-400mm long lens...it was the only way I could get a shot like this from that far back. I found out this morning that MSNBC.com is running with this picture today in their daily celebrity gallery. Very cool.
(Naturally, my logo was not featured on the screens behind Miss Ross. I inserted that watermark so that no one who might think of swiping the picture could use it for monetary gain. I hate doing that, but ultimately it's necessary...one of the pitfalls of living in the digital age.)

Comments

Popular Posts